We are looking for a mid-level career Data Scientist, with let’s say around three to five years, the right candidate will be someone who is looking to take their next career step and develop they skills both technically and also with business stakeholders. Our client is looking at a salary of around $130K Package.
The candidate will drive business and process improvements by leveraging data assets and building proprietary methods for data triangulation and reconciliation of multiple sources. The Data Scientist will be a thought leader in the area of analytics tools and methodologies, making recommendations to supplement and improve the analytics platform. The successful candidate will work collaboratively to leverage team expertise along with their personal knowledge to deliver superior results by driving sophisticated data analytics to create a competitive advantage.
Key Career Experience
- Minimum of five years experience supporting multiple business functions, preferably progressive responsibilities within an established analytics team across Enterprise Projects.
- Masters or another advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics or a related quantitative discipline
Experience with statistical methodologies and tools (R, SAS, SPSS, etc) and predictive modeling
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau and QlikView
- Advanced knowledge of database technologies and SQL language for querying and manipulating datasets. Extensive exposure to data warehousing concepts including data integration and data warehouse objects.
- Ability to understand and apply data and data relationships across multiple sources and domains
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills a must.
- The ability to bridge the gap between data science and business management.
- Possesses both creative abilities and business knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.<
- Has strong organisational skills, is detail oriented, and a team player
- Someone with a strong foundation in statistics and advanced marketing analytics.