The company has an established technology team in South America and are now looking to build a product-driven software development team in the West End, Brisbane. This role requires bringing your passion about what you do, having a thirst for knowledge, showing technical leadership, and challenge yourself and others to improve while demonstrating high-quality standards.
- The Client is looking for a full stack developer comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding concepts, development frameworks and third-party libraries. Backend Node.js experience to produce scalable software solutions both for the web and mobile is a must.
- Key responsibilities of this role are to establish a development team in Brisbane and work with the South American development team to take existing assets and practices to the next level.
- This role will be responsible for the technical activities associated with delivering and supporting our Digital solutions. This will include estimation, software development, design, testing and support.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing critical parts of CI/CD production environments. An integral part of the role will be identifying emerging technologies and innovations that can be incorporated into our solutions
Requirements Technical Lead skills:
- Two-three years in senior/tech lead role, preferably in a hands-on or start-up team working environment.
- Contribute to the front-end technical vision and roadmap
- Contribute to the design of solutions, participating in design reviews
- Participate in code reviews, actively refactoring and enhancing the quality of the codebase
- Ensure that the design process and guidelines are implemented for new features
- Guide and mentor Juniors within the organisation, lead and provide technical guidance to other team members
- Assist with the development of new methodologies & implementation of emerging technologies
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative, accountability and ownership
- Experience working in an agile environment with cross-functional teams
Full Stack Technical Skills:
- 5-7 years of development experience, preferably working in a SaaS, Product Development delivery environment.
- Backend and API development with a mix like NodeJS, PostgreSQL. The rest will be centred around the front end with React and related tooling.
- Assist in the coding, versioning and deployment of software hot-fixes, bug fixes and enhancements
- React.js & Angular.js, Node.js
- AWS, PostgreSQL
- CSS3 (SASS, LESS
If you believe this role is what you are looking for then please apply, any questions please call our Talent Acquisition Manager on1300 763 895.
We are short-listing right now and will be interviewing in Brisbane over the next few weeks, the Client is looking to start the successful candidate in Jan – Feb…